Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HAPPY HOCKEY DAY!!!

Sorry Red Sox, I'm still bitter and just don't care, frankly.  Rest of baseball, you never had me.  BORING.  I tried watching the Rays and Rangers last night.  I lasted less than an inning.  I'd rather watch commercials.

Sorry basketball, you had me in the 90's, but I just don't care anymore.  Home to the toughest sissies.

Sorry football, we had a nice little thing going and I'll still give you some attention because you dress all fine on Sundays....and I have some mullah mullah invested in ya.

HHHEEELLLLLOOOOO HOCKEY!  My girl is back in town and I am giggly with excitement!!!  The Caps and Hawks kick off the ceremonies tonight with the B's getting back into action Thursday night.


Oh! I almost forgot!  Sorry liver, but there is scientific proof that the Bruins do much better when I drink during games and take a shot a Jameson before the 3rd (and OT...and SO...and for victories.........and for losses).

It'll be interesting to see who is benched for the forwards (Caron? Smith?) and for the defensemen (Bartkowski? Miller?) on Thursday.

Brush off the jerseys!

Prediction : 82-0

No comments: