Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the GOLDEN SPOKES where you will find as much as I feel like sharing with you about the Boston Bruins.  I wanted to start this blog last year, but just didn't have the time.  Luckily not much happened in the Hub this past season, so I (and you) didn't miss out.  I kid.  Hopefully this B's team has reawakened dormant fans and enlightened new fans to the glory known as Boston Bruins hawkey.  The bandwagon is packed, but it's refreshing to have hockey be relevant again.

I've only been a fan of the B's since the 2000-2001 season, but I'd like to think I've quickly become a die hard with my flat out obsession of this team.  My mood and attitude is directly correlated with their success and failures.  Some might see it as a form of bipolar disorder, but if you've also been following this team for awhile, you know what I mean.  The rollercoaster ride the black and gold take you on is like a drug.  They can bring you to cloud 9 or give you a swift kick to the nuts.


What's the goal of this blog?  Well for one, to keep it going.  Two have more than just my brother read it.  Besides that I'll be giving my thoughts on players, games, rumors I read, and anything else to do with the B's.  Leading up to the season I'll be breaking down the lines and what my expectations are for them this coming season.  You should see a post a week if my math and biology serve me correct.  Maybe more if I get a little crazy.

I've been given such compliments as "weird" or "strange", so to stand out a little from other blogs I'll be adding some humor... or attempted humor ... to my writing.  Enjoy!

I leave you with this:  
2011 Stanley Cup Champions

Bro hugs,

Dome

1 comment:

ms. malkin's borscht said...

good luck with your blog. watch out for the other black and gold